When you purchase off this web site you will be directed to Paypal.
If you wish to pay by direct credit our bank details are Westpac Bank Account number 031560005255900, this option is NOT available for offshore payments due high bank charges we incur this end. If you prefer this method, send us an email and we will produce an invoice for direct credit payment.
Cash is OK too.
Delivery will not occur until payment has been received.
These units are available in 12 volt versions and N or P switching,please stipulate which version you require upon ordering. Complete with installation manual user guide, and buzzer/light and base attachment screwsNZ$ 280.00
This digital tachometer is small, cost-effective display range is from 5-9999 RPM , it can accurately measure the RPM of the engine and various motors. My picture does not do justice to how clear the digits really are.
This unit works by gluing a small round magnet (supplied) to the rotating mass (flywheel) and attaching a small reed switch (supplied) to pick up the pulses. Mount the reed switch 5 to 25mm from the rotating magnet.
Features & Specifications
• Power requirement: DC 8-24V
• Measure range: 5-9999RPM.
• Clear zero: Automatic,
• Clear zero time: about 10s.the greater the RPM value, the longer the clear zero time.
• Refresh frequency: 0.2-0.5S@120-1200RPM;0.25-0.06S@2400-9999RPM.
• Measure indication: RPM<5000,±2;RPM>5000,±3.
• Display: RED 0.56” LED
• Input sign: Magnetic reed switch and magnet (supplied)
• Dimension:72 x 36 x 20 mm,panel cut out Dimension:68 x 33 mm
• OperaNZ$ 50.00
Bright LED display
Non interference processing hardware.
Unit will count up and also down
Will retain last number on power shut down
Can be reset via a push button switch
Power supply 11volts DC to 35volts DC
See download page for more informationNZ$ 55.00